Friday, March 27, 2009

Twiter twiter | tweet me

I was introduced to twiter a year ago by one of my officemates and registered to try it out. Twiter is a social networking and sort of a blogging service that makes its users capable of sending and reading other users' updates known as tweets.

The users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or via third party applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon,TweetDeck and Feedalizr. It is free to use over the web, but using SMS is not and is given phone services provider fees.

Twiter has grown in popularity in certain locations and is still on the rise. I've personally neglected the service (since I'm a cheapskate, and don't want o pay for SMS charges from my provider hehehe).

Any ways twiter is a good alternative on getting family and friends updated on what you are doing =D.

Readers who read this page, also read:




Bookmark and Share My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com

0 comments: