Monday, March 30, 2009

imikimi customize your world

In case you are wondering what this is read on...

imikimi is a website wherein you can creae customizable Comments, Images, Animations, Photos, Frames and Graphics for MySpace, Hi5, Orkut, Friendster and Facebook. If you like pimiping out your MySpace, Hi5, Orkut, Friendster and Facebook site then this is the site you need. I honestly did not know about imikimi until I saw one kid browsing it and creating his own images for his friendster page. As I watched him created the images he needed I was curious on what else it can do and found out that the things you can do with this site; imikimi is awesome and can only be bound on how much creativity andimagination you have.

Check-out imikimi site now and try it out. Start making your kimis and whou knows you may be one of the top kimi artists :)

Readers who read this page, also read:




Bookmark and Share My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com

0 comments: