Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Edit PDF online

I was recently looking for a software to edit a PDF file I have without having to insstall anything on my computer ( it's a company computer shhh ^o^ ) and my search brought me to this online tool.

The online tool I'm talking of is PDFescape. It's a new way to open PDF files and escape from the typical software requirements for using the de facto document file format.

PDFescape is free online PDF editor:

Without required downloads or installations!
Without watermarks!
Without required registration! ( well registration is free anyway plus you can save whatever it is you are editing for future use)

With PDFescape, you can fill in PDF forms, add text and graphics, add links, and even add new form fields to a PDF file.

This online tool is in beta but works really well, I hope it stays free ^_^.

Readers who read this page, also read:




Bookmark and Share My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com

0 comments: