Monday, January 23, 2006

I Sit Alone

"I sit alone"


Smiles you always see, but they are not real You think that I am happy, but I never am.
You all have friends, ones who are special, I know people, but they don't know me,
they know the facade I sit and wonder, does anyone know?
Does anyone know how I feel inside
Can anyone see the pain I hide?
I sit alone,
I watch you with your friends and families.
And I wonder, what is it like?
You talk to me and I talk to you,
but none of it means anything.
We all go home, and once again I am alone.
Do you know that I am alone?
Do you think that I go home and am not alone?
Do you even care?
You all think that I am happy, no concerns in the world.
I wish this were true.
I have no one.
No one to talk to.
No one to sit and laugh with.
I sit alone.
Won't anyone help me?
Won't anyone come and break this loneliness?
Break the silence of my life?
I don't know what to do, where to go.
I just don't want to be alone.
No more.

Readers who read this page, also read:




Bookmark and Share My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com

0 comments: