Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rohan Guardian Knight Build

I’m using a dual-wield Guardian Knight with a sword as the main weapon and a dagger in place of the shield. Remember as well that if you want your Guardian Knight to wield 2 weapons, the dagger should be in place of the shield slot.

Anyway, my stat has been distributed to 3 STR: 1 VIT every level.

3 STR: 1 VIT build gives me enough strength to deal damage and the VIT, of course, gives me HP and defense.

Skill Point Distribution

As for the skills, here’s how I distributed them.

5 Frozen

1 Taunt

5 Rising Might

5 Sharpen Blade

1 Invoke

Only to those skills. Yes. I only distributed 17 points out of 50 in the Knight class. I saved the other 33 for the Guardian Skills which are the following. For the Frozen, I chose Frozen since it slows down monsters and other players.

5 Sword Mastery

1 Taunt Roar

5 Rush

5 Crazy Strength

1 Final Crash

5 Crazy Standing

1 Blue Drain

5 Order

5 Heavy Weapon

5 Crit Aura

1 Roha’s Blessing

5 Knight Symbol

5 Stone Skin

These skills gives me superb offensive power and at the same time defense to survive most of the PVE and PVP attacks.

Credits to chinoray.com

Readers who read this page, also read:




Bookmark and Share My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com

0 comments: