Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adsense inside Ad Posts

Ok, I have been wondering how to put the adsense ads or any ads inside my posts and have been tinkering with the html of my template. Finally I was able to do it and here's how.

It's actually quite simple when you get the hang of it.

1. Prepare your adsense code, so you can just copy paste it in the location you want.
2. Sign-in to Blogger
3. Click "Layout" and click "Edit Template".
4. Be sure to check the expand widget.
5. search for data:post.body/
6. no paste this before the data:post.body/:

<div style='float:left;'>
your adsense code
</div>
<br/>

So all in all your code will be like this:

<div style='float:left;'>
your adsense code
</div>
<br/>
<p><data:post.body/></p>

You can play around with the style of either float left, center or write. If you like this you can also read through my post on how to optimize Blogger title

Readers who read this page, also read:




Bookmark and Share My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com

0 comments: